Getting Started at Jefferson Hills Surgical Specialists
We are happy that you have given us the opportunity to serve you. To make your visit as pleasant and efficient as possible, please read the following information in preparation for your appointment.
Prior to your visit, please contact your insurance company to determine:
- If our physicians are participating providers
- If your office visit is a covered service
- Which eligible laboratories participate with your insurance company
- If Jefferson Regional Medical Center is participating with your specific plan under your insurance contract (only if outpatient surgery is needed)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to expedite your registration process.
Please bring the following items to your visit:
- Your office visit co-payment (we are considered a specialist and accept cash, check and credit card)
- Referral or authorization (if your insurance company requires one)
- Insurance card(s)
- Your driver’s license or other form of photo identification
- Your completed paperwork (which can be found under the getting started tab)
Please note there is a $10 form fee for any forms or paperwork that you may need the doctor or our staff to complete. Please allow 7-10 days for completion of these forms. All form fees must be paid prior to completion.
When you are seen in our office, it is your responsibility as the patient to make our office staff aware of what services are covered by your insurance company and where you are to have your services rendered.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact our office at 412-469-7110.